St. Joseph Services provides educational and enrichment opportunities to youth and adults to assist them in reaching their maximum potential. Click on the links below to learn more about how SJS partners with participants to positively impact their lives and their futures.
- Adult Basic Education (Pre-GED)
- Computer Lab-Learning / Skills Building Job Search
- English Language Learners/ELL (English as a Second Language
- Youth After School Programs for ages 9-14
- Youth Summer and School Holiday Camps
- Open Gym Sundays (SJS Community Center at Austin)
- Social Work / Case Management / Counseling at San Miguel School
- Service Learning Partnership with Dominican, Creighton and DePaul Universities - for more information, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (773) 278-0484.
- Spiritual Direction - for more information contact Sr. Marsha Tierney at (773) 278-0484.