Mission, Vision, & Values
Inspired by the vision of St. Vincent de Paul, St. Joseph Services educates youth and adults, developing values and talents through collaborations to strengthen communities.
Regardless of their situation, families and individuals can become pillars of strength in their local community, active members of a faith community, and role models for the next generation.
Our Values: C.H.E.E.R.S.
- Collaboration: To network with others to provide and enhance services.
- Hospitality: To welcome others in a spirit of openness and compassion.
- Empowerment: To educate, mentor, and assist others to grow toward their full potential.
- Excellence: To provide the highest quality of services.
- Respect: To treat others with reverence, compassion, and integrity.
- Service: Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need.